4 cards have been designed, using 3 techniques, based on a mosaic. The Kaiser Devonshire Collection of patterned papers will be featured and a variety of materials and techniques will be covered.
Dates: Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Sunday April 18, 2010 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- your regular kit
- inverted corner rounder punch (if you have one)
- deckle edge scissors, or the edge of your choice (if you have them)
- Distress Ink Pads (if you have them): Black Soot, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint
- Versamark Ink Pad
- sponges for use with these ink pads (if you have them)
- Ranger Craft Sheet
- paint brush(es) – fine and medium tip
- repositionable tape runner (this is not necessary but you will be grateful if you have this with you!)