Fabulous Fall!, with Maresa
These vibrant cards are brought to you by We R Memory Keepers Maple Grove paper, and fall. :) We will be learning more about resists, layering, custom making embellishments, and custom dying embellishments, so come and get your fingers inky!
Thursday October 28, 2010 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- pop dots
- an assortment of adhesives [ie: wet, dry, tacky and glue dots]
- scissors suitable for detailed cutting
- ink blending tool [at least 1]
- ink blending foam [at least 3]
- non-stick craft sheet [or scrap paper]
- baby wipes. lots and lots and lots of baby wipes
- paper towels
NOTE: You will be getting very inky fingers! If this bothers you, make sure to bring along latex gloves!
If you have, bring:
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Frayed Burlap, Barn Door, Wild Honey, Broken China, Rusty Hinge & Walnut Stain
- Of course, if you own any of the stamps used, feel free to bring them along for your own use