Hero Artisan Cards: Part 2, with Maresa
I am so excited about this class! We are continuing the "fun and adventure" of stamping, à la Hero Arts. In addition to learning additional ways to use your distress ink pads, embossed resist techniques and even more watercolour techniques, you will learn four different ways to use acrylic to make your cards more impressive.
NOTE: This is the last time this class will be offered. So, for those of you who were too busy for the summer class, and requested another class, this one is for you! ;)
Dates: Thursday October 14, 2010 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit
- pop dots
- small paint brush, or Waterbrush
- baby wipes. lots and lots and lots of baby wipes. ;)
- paper towels
NOTE: You will be getting very inky fingers! If this bothers you, make sure to bring along latex gloves!
If you have:
- non-stick craft sheet
- ink blending tool[s] and foams
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Wild Honey, Barn Door, Peeled Paint, Frayed Burlap
- Mini Mister
- Perfect Pearls: Perfect Pearl [confusing, but it's the "white" one. ;)]
-Scor Pal, or Martha Steward Score board