Everybody has been ooh-ing and ah-ing over this beautiful little mini album. You will not believe the amount of space available in this little treasure for journaling, photos, keepsakes and such. Each page has pockets and flip-flops, cleverly integrated into the page design. It is also expandable if you wish to use it for an event where more pages are required.
This album features the fabulous and elegant Creative Imaginations paper by Iron Orchid Design, making this mini album the perfect choice for an elegant Christmas gift.
*If you can't attend the class, kits are available for sale.*
Because this album is time intensive, and CANNOT be completed in one short class, in addition to the fact that we are trying to keep the cost of the class as low as possible, please read on for the special instructions regarding this project.
1. Templates will be emailed out to class participants AT LEAST TWO days prior to the class. It is the student's responsibility to PRINT OFF these templates and BRING THEM to class. Contact the store if the email doesn't show up in your inbox!
2. Because of this NO REFUNDS will be offered. Any student unable to attend the class may pick up their kits at the store. The kit includes a step-by-step photo tutorial, assorted paper cutting layout guides, and photos so the project may be completed at home easily.
3. During the class we will only have time to start on the cover and complete ONE of the four interior pages. The remaining three pages are, technique-wise, duplicates of the first page. Students are welcome to stay in the classroom and work independently until 4:00 p.m. Maresa will be in the store working, and time allowing, can assist as needed. Alternately, you may go home and finish the album using the photo tutorial and the other provided resources.
Sunday December 12, 2010 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. [class] 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. [open workshop time]
Cost: $40.00 kit/class
$30.00 kit only
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- an assortment of adhesives [ie: wet, dry, tacky and glue dots]
- pop dots
- personal paper trimmer [with a scoring blade if you don't have the next item]
- Scor Pal, or Martha Stewart Score Board
- Paper piercer, or a push pin
- ruler, pencil, eraser
- craft knife and cutting mat
- bone folder
- 1/2", 1", 1 1/8", 1 1/2" circle punches [or any you have that are close]
- 1/4" hole punch, Crop-o-dile, or 3/16" eyelet punch
- antiquing ink & ink blending tool [I like Tim Holtz Distress Ink Frayed Burlap, or ColorBox Chalk Ink Creamy Brown]
- non - stick craft mat
- scrap paper [of the "computer" variety, or such]
Now, before sending me an email saying, "I don't have _____!", please be aware that I will be bringing tools for class use. Non-consumable items such as punches will be available for the class to share, it's just that not having to share is sometimes a nice option. ;)