Curio Medallion Cards, with Maresa
Come to class and learn how to make your punches do amazing things.
I've been eying up the beautiful Basic Grey Curio paper forever, and I knew this was the perfect line to use with these fabulous "medallions". We will be dry embossing, stamping, misting and inking, these babies are loaded with tons of extras that make them lush and lovely. They are the perfect cards for special occasions.
If the cards aren't incentive enough, Gina has generously offered a discount on the punches used in these cards, when placed on special order.
Dates: Thursday February 17, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday February 22, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- glue dots
- scissors suitable for fine detail cutting
- 1/8" pop dots [the thin ones , both large and small recommended]
- scotch tape
- post-it notes, 3"x3" size
- paper towels and baby wipes, we will be getting inky!
Recommended to bring:
- craft mat
- ink blending tool
- Tim Holtz Distress ink Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, or Walnut Stain [or all three! ;)]