Curio Medallion Cards, with Maresa
ADDITIONAL CLASSES ADDED
I call these cards "foolers". When you look at them you think that the technique is so complicated that you could never learn to do it. Nope, that isn't the case! You won't believe how simple they are, but your friends and family needn't know that. ;)
Come to class and learn how to make your punches do amazing things.
I've been eying up the beautiful Basic Grey Curio paper forever, and I knew this was the perfect line to use with these fabulous "medallions". We will be dry embossing, stamping, misting and inking, these babies are loaded with tons of extras that make them lush and lovely. They are the perfect cards for special occasions.
If the cards aren't incentive enough, Gina has generously offered a discount on the punches used in these cards, when placed on special order.
Dates: Thursday March 10, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- glue dots
- scissors suitable for fine detail cutting
- pop dots [the thin ones , both large and small recommended]
- scotch tape
- post-it notes, 3"x3" size
- paper towels and baby wipes, we will be getting inky!
Recommended to bring:
- craft mat
- ink blending tool
- Tim Holtz Distress ink Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap, or Walnut Stain [or all three! ;)]