What happens when you mix together Graphic 45 papers, alcohol inks, metal embossing, dry embossing, Tim Holtz Dies, tons of inking, and a slew of nifty embellishments? A little bit of magic. :) This is one of my very favorite techniques, and I'm thrilled to be able to share it with you! Classes are filling up very quickly, so make sure to call early to reserve your spot.
This class is full of cool techniques, too numerous to itemize them all; but, we will be making all of our embellishments , embossing metal, tinting ribbon, making 3-D decorative pieces, etc., etc.
Tuesday March 15, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
NEW CLASS ADDED
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- ink blending tool
- ink blending FELTS
- scotch tape
- pop dots
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- non- stick craft mat
- Glossy Accents
- TH Distress Inks Walnut Stain & Tattered Rose
- sanding sponge, or sanding tool
- Black Staz-on
- clear embossing powder
- copper embossing powder
- gold embossing powder
- embossing gun w/ a long[ish] extension cord [I will provide power bars to plug into]
- mini mister w/ water
- rubbing alcohol and cotton balls