When we saw these dies at CHA in Los Angeles, we knew they would be popular. We were right because our second order has already been placed!
This class will “uncage” your creative anxiety and free you to ink, distress and bend your paper into new forms.
We will be playing with the beautiful papers from the “So Sophie” line from My Minds Eye, dies, misters, punches, Tim’s Distress Inks, and rub ons to create these beautiful cards.
Come and be inspired!
Dates: Saturday, March 26, 2011 10:00 to 1:00 pmWednesday, March 30, 2011 6:30 to 9:30 pm
Supplies to bring:
• Basic tool kit
• Distress tool
• Ink blending tool and ink blending foams
• Pop dots
• Liquid glue such as Tombow mono multi and/or Tombow Mono Aqua
• Paper towels and baby wipes – we will have inky fingers
Recommended to bring if you have: I will supply, so if you don’t have it, no worries
• Non stick craft mat
• TH Distress Inks – faded jeans, worn lipstick, frayed burlap
• Stylus tool – has a round ball on the end for shaping paper
• Glossy Accents