As always, the rich, vibrant prints from Graphic 45 make my heart happy! ;) This card class pairs Le Cirque papers with fabulous Hero Arts stamps, plus a myriad of fun embellishments to create a visual treat.
I will be showing everybody an awesome inking technique that takes no time at all, and creates the impression of watercolour painting.
Thursday April 28, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- scissors suitable for detail cutting
- ink blending tool
- ink blending foams, 5 - 6 is recommended
- scotch tape
- pop dots
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- non- stick craft mat
- TH Distress Inks Wild Honey, Vintage Photo, Rusty Hinge, Barn Door, Faded Jeans, Peeled Paint and Old Paper
- Black dye ink pad
- white embossing powder
- embossing gun w/ a long[ish] extension cord [I will provide power bars to plug into]
- mini mister w/ water