Saturday, April 30, 2011
SNEAK PEEK! Butterfly Garden Cards, with Maresa
Yup, I am one of the masses that has fallen in love with Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden. The collection is amazing! The colours are soft and pastoral, without being washed out and insipid.
I think they would make great Mother's Day cards. With this in mind, I am going to try to sneak in a class before then.
There will be more dates to follow, so stay tuned.
Date: Thursday May 5, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- wet glue, one that bonds well [ie. Fabri-Tac, Mono Multi or Scotch Quick-Dry]
- scissors suitable for detail cutting
- ink blending tool
- ink blending foams, 2 is recommended
- scotch tape
- pop dots
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- non- stick craft mat
- TH Distress Inks Peeled Paint and Pumice Stone
- Black dye ink pad
- Gold pigment pad
- White pigment pad
- a glass mat, or heat resistant board or tile
- embossing gun w/ a long[ish] extension cord [I will provide power bars to plug into]
- mini mister w/ water