Butterfly Garden Cards, with Maresa
Yup, I am one of the masses that has fallen in love with Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden. The collection is amazing! The colours are soft and pastoral, without being washed out and insipid.
Another class packed full of techniques! These cards incorporate UTEE, shrink plastic, embedded embossing, diffusion, ribbon dying, and dry embossing, to name a few. [And of course, we will be inking like mad fools. :)]
Date: Thursday May 5, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday May 18, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Thursday May 26, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- wet glue, one that bonds well [ie. Fabri-Tac, Mono Multi or Scotch Quick-Dry]
- scissors suitable for detail cutting
- ink blending tool
- ink blending foams, 2 is recommended
- scotch tape
- pop dots
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- non- stick craft mat
- TH Distress Inks Peeled Paint and Pumice Stone
- Black dye ink pad
- Gold pigment pad
- White pigment pad
- a glass mat, or heat resistant board or tile
- embossing gun w/ a long[ish] extension cord [I will provide power bars to plug into]
- mini mister w/ water