Thursday, June 2, 2011
Just For Him Cards, With Maresa
With Father's Day and Grad coming up chances are you just might need some manly cards for those special guys in your life, but it's a challenge to make cards when you can't pretty things up with ribbons and flowers. :)
Tons of stamp, dies, embossing folders, inking, layering - and a few surprises, all come together to create a set of cards that are designed to fit any occasion.
Dates: Thursday June 9, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Saturday June 11, 2011 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Wednesday June 15, 2011 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- basic tool kit
- colouring tools in blues, tans, grey, black and rusty/burgundy [Copics, Tombos, pencil crayons etc., the choice is yours]
- wet glue, one that bonds well [ie. Fabri-Tac, Mono Multi or Scotch Quick-Dry]
- scissors suitable for detail cutting
- ink blending tool
- ink blending foams, 4 is recommended
- alcohol ink felts
- scotch tape
- pop dots
- glue dots
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- non- stick craft mat
- TH Distress Inks Vintage Photo, Chipped Sapphire, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain
- Black dye ink pad
- Glossy Accents
- lg. [1/2"] corner rounder
- small sponge or makeup wedge