Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Timspirational 12 Tags of Christmas Pt. 1, with Maresa
Every year customers ask me to do 12 Tags, "like Tim does!" Every year I say, "Why mess with a good thing!" This year Memories and More is celebrating All Things Tim with a series of tag classes that recreate, as faithfully as we can in a class setting, a selection of 12 tags spanning four years of 12 Tags of Christmas.
The classes will be covering a myriad of Tim's products and a slew of techniques on how to use them in new and innovative ways. To help you start [continue?] your collection of All Things Tim, Memories and More will be offering class participants a 20% discount on Tim products. In addition to the fabulous selection of stock we already have on hand, you will be able to special order product, and put your name down to pre-order the new releases.
So if you are one of the masses that has always wanted to make tags just like Tim, but don't have all the stuff and things needed to do it, here is your chance. Take one class, or take them all!
Class #1 - 4 tags
Date: Saturday October 22, 2011 5:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. OR
Friday October 28, 2011 9:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit
- glue dots
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Stickles, a clear variety like Rock Candy, Crystal, Star Dust etc.
- Glossy Accents
- Ink blending tool[s]
- 10 blending foams
- baby wipes and paper towel, we will be getting inky! [and latex gloves if you want to save your manicure]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks: Barn Door, Forest Moss, Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Aged Mahogany, Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Crushed Olive, Frayed Burlap & Pumice Stone
- Black dye pad
- non-stick craft mat
- embossing gun w/ extension cord
- a tile or glass mat [for use with embossing gun]
- opaque white pen