Have you ever wondered how to create your own individual layout? No patterned paper, no pre-made flowers, no colours to begin with? This is the class for you!! We will explore many possibilities of how to alter and colour materials to make them your own and co ordinate them to suite your photos. We will dye, ink and create backgrounds and embellishments using stamps and water based inks. Choose your own Tim Holtz Distress Ink and create something absolutely original!
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE!
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Time: 6:30 - 9:30 pm
- Your choice of Tim Holtz distress ink pad (sample used Tumbled Glass)
- Basic kit including clear drying glue, glue dots, double sided tape
- Glossy Accents (if you have it)
- Craft Mat
- Blending Tool and clean foam
- Mini Mister (water spritzer)
- Black felt pen (Tombow or Copic)
Here are some samples of this layout that were completed at a private class earlier this week. Aren't they gorgeous?