Colour Me Cute cards, with Bonnie
Before you know it, Christmas will be here so it’s time to get a head start on your card making.
Love to colour but don’t love the time it takes, then this class is for you. I will show you an awesome but easy technique that takes no time at all!
Using the new Basic Grey “Aspen Frost” and some of my favorite Penny Black stamps you will create four “oh so cute” cards that will leave you wanting to make more! This is a great class for all skill levels.
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
12:00 pm to 3:00 pm
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit including pop dots
- Pencil and pencil sharpener
- Glossy accents
- Edge distressor
- Non stick craft mat
- White – Prismacolor pencil (PC938)
- Clear Star Gelly Roll pen
- Ink blending tool with clean foam
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Frayed Burlap