Hearts ‘n Roses Card Class, with Bonnie
Making Valentines cards as a child was probably one of my first paper crafting memories.
Red construction paper, lots and lots of glue and even more glitter! Yikes!
Today we are so lucky to have such beautiful products to choose from.
In this fun and simple class we will be using the gorgeous Graphic 45 “Place In Time” paper. You will learn how to heat emboss, dry emboss and how to create beautiful paper roses; easy embellishments to add elegance to your paper crafting projects.
These cards are the perfect way to celebrate different kinds of love; your Valentine, best friend, an anniversary, or other special card giving needs.
Sunday, January 20th, 2013
12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including wet and dry adhesive, pop dots
- Quickie glue pen or fine tipped glue pen, glue gloss (if you have)
- Paper trimmer
- Detail scissors
- Non stick craft mat
- Tim Holtz distressed ink – Frayed Burlap
- Ink Blending tool with clean foam
- Glossy Accents (if you have)
- Fabri-Tac (if you have)
- Spellbinders Classic Hearts Dies S4136 and/or Heart Squares
- S4-343 (if you have)