Graphic 45 February Calendar Page with Charmagne
PLEASE NOTE: DATE AND TIME CHANGE AND MORE CONVENIENT CLASS FORMAT!!
Graphic 45 has always had a knack for capturing that vintage feel and the "Moments in Time" paper line is no exception! Join me on the third Saturday of each month to create a stunning calendar using these beautiful Graphic 45 papers to make a 2014 calendar that will be completed just in time for Christmas! This calendar will be so beautiful, you will not want to give it away! We will be having a few "catch up" classes throughout the year for those of you who have started late or miss a class or two!
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Note: Class fee covers everything needed to complete the 12x12 layout. The Graphic 45 Easel may be purchased at Memories & More. Ask us for more info!
- Basic Kit including glue dots, pop dots, wet and dry adhesives
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Gathered Twig or Walnut Stain
- Blending Tool and clean foam
- Craft Mat (if you have one)
- Exacto Knife and mat or fine detail scissors
- Clear Star gel pen
- Crop-A-Dile (if you have one)