A match made in heaven! Tim Holtz inks, stains, pens, dies, and texture fades etc. have been paired with awesome Hero Arts stamps to create cards that will be great to give to the guys in your life. Birthdays, anniversaries, Father's Day, you name it, these cards can be adapted to fit all those special occasions.
Each card features a different background technique, and of course we'll show you how to customize "plain" embellishments so that your ribbons, twine, buttons etc. all match your colour scheme.
Dates: Friday March 15, 2013
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Date: Monday March 18, 2013
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Supplied Needed: [Please remember to labels all your supplies with your name!]
- basic kit including pop dots, glue dots, clear drying glue, an ink blending tool with AT LEAST 4 blending foams, mini mister [or small spray bottle], and scissors
- Glossy Accents, black waterproof DYE ink [such as Ranger Archival Jet Black] and a craft mat is highly recommended
- A roll of paper towels, baby wipes and gloves if you don't want your hands messy!
- an embossing gun, with an extension cord w/ a glass mat or heat resistant surface
- Distress ink pads: Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo, Wild Honey, Gathered Twigs & Stormy Sky
- Distress stains: Bundled Sage, Iced Spruce, Vintage Photo, Brushed Corduroy
- Distress markers: Bundled Sage, Weathered Wood