Oooh la la! The new papers by Graphic 45 are lovely indeed, and this collection is especially vibrant and full of rich colour.
We will be pairing French inspired printed papers, stamps, embossing folders and dies to create cards that are non-specific, and can be used for any occasion. Just add a sentiment stamp to the inside and voila, you are set!
This class will cover three different embossing techniques, so dust off your heat gun and get ready to rediscover your love of embossing powders.
Dates: Thursday March 21, 2013
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Date: Wednesday March 27, 2013
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Supplied Needed: [Please remember to labels all your supplies with your name!]
- basic kit including pop dots, glue dots, clear drying glue, an ink blending tool with a blending foam, tweezers, Scotch tape and scissors
- Glossy Accents, Versamark, [or clear embossing pad] black DYE ink, [such as Ranger Archival Jet Black] a glue pen and a craft mat is highly recommended
- As always, paper towels and baby wipes are helpful to maintain a clean work area. :)
- an embossing gun, with an extension cord w/ a glass mat or heat resistant surface
- a hot glue gun
- a Static bag or Embossing Buddy [for heat embossing]
- Distress ink pads: Brushed Corduroy, Forest Moss, Barn Red, Antique Linen and Stormy Sky
- Antique Linen Distress Stickles
- Mini mister, or small spray bottle [for water]