Masculine/Vintage Mini Album, with Bonnie
NEW DATE ADDED!
I have added a new date for this class as requested so if you were unable to attend the last one, here is one more chance for you to take this awesome class.
Graphic 45’s spectacular papers were my choice for the masculine/vintage version of this mini album.
In this class, you will construct this mini album using a hinge binding system and book cloth. There are many interesting pages full of pockets, pull outs and tags. You won’t believe how much you can put into it; tons of room for photos and journalling.
This would make a wonderful album for those vintage photos we all have.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Sunday, July 7, 2013
10:00 am to 3:00 pm (bring a lunch; we will take a short break)
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit that includes wet and dry adhesives, glue pen, tweezers
- Glossy Accents (if you have)
- Pencil, ruler, eraser
- Double sided tape, Sook Wang sizes 12 mm & 7 mm OR 15 mm & 5 mm
- Paper trimmer
- Sharp scissors
- Bone folder
- craft knife and cutting mat if you have
- Brayer if you have one
- Glue stick such as Tombow or Uhu
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool with extra foams
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain