Prima doll tags and stamps have been the rage all Spring and we've finally got our hands on them! Come and create four gorgeous tags using Dyan Reavely quote sentiments, Tim Holtz inks and stains, Graphic 45 papers and more. We will also be exploring the use of mineral spirits and pencil crayons for colouring. No colouring experience is required. These tags are great as a substitute for a card on a gift, to frame and decorate your home or to use as a bookmark. See you on Wednesday!
Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Basic kit including fine detail scissors, pop dots and glue dots
- Craft mat and blending tool with clean foams
- TH Distress inks in Frayed Burlap, Mowed Lawn, Wild Honey, Stormy Sky, Tea Dye, Broken China
- TH Distress Paints in Broken China
- Pencil Crayons and a blending stump
* If you do not have all the distress inks I will have my own on hand to use.