Fall is a season of so many gorgeous colours; shades of oranges, rusts and ambers. This layout captures those colours with the use of Graphic 45’s Happy Haunting Collection and Tim Holtz’s Mini Tattered Leaves Set.
We will be constructing the sunflower from a template; heat and dry embossing as well as using the McGill paper shapers tools and mat.
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Time: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including wet and dry adhesives
- Paper trimmer
- Distress tool (if you have)
- Pop dots
- Pencil, eraser
- Scotch tape
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool with extra foams
- Tim Holtz distress inks, Wild Honey, Rusty Hinge, Frayed Burlap, Ripe Persimmon (if you have) I will bring my inks to class for student use
- McGill paper shaper tool kit and mat (if you have)