PRIZES, FOOD, FUN AND FOUR CARDS!
WE STILL HAVE OPENINGS IN THE MORNING SESSION!
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
We also encourage you to bring a few of your favorite holiday edibles to share with the class, as we will be taking a bit of time for socializing. :)
Please note the time changes.
Sunday November 24, 2013 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.[FULL]
Sunday November 24, 2013 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. [FULL]
SUPPLY LIST TO BRING TO CLASS:
- Your favorite treats/goodies to share with others
- Basic Tool kit including pop dots, glue dots, quickie glue pen, tweezers
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool with extra foams
- Tim Holtz Ink Pads; Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Glue Gloss
- Snow Writer (snow in a bottle)
- Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch
- Red Stickles