November Stack a Stash, with Bonnie, Hazel, Julie and Maresa!
PRIZES, FOOD, FUN AND FOUR CARDS!
WE STILL HAVE OPENINGS IN THE MORNING SESSION!
YOU WON'T WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!
We also encourage you to bring a few of your favorite holiday edibles to share with the class, as we will be taking a bit of time for socializing. :)
Please note the time changes.
Sunday November 24, 2013 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.[FULL]
Sunday November 24, 2013 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. [FULL]
SUPPLY LIST TO BRING TO CLASS:
- Your favorite treats/goodies to share with others
- Basic Tool kit including pop dots, glue dots, quickie glue pen, tweezers
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool with extra foams
- Tim Holtz Ink Pads; Pumice Stone, Frayed Burlap
IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Glue Gloss
- Snow Writer (snow in a bottle)
- Crop-A-Dile Hole Punch
- Red Stickles