Textured Holiday Memories, with Maresa
Can you believe it's only six weeks to Christmas? Did you know that December 6th is the Canada Post deadline for mailing Christmas cards overseas? I know that I must get busy, what about you?
For those of you who have a whole collection of stencils, and don't ever use them, this class is for you! Come and learn a quick and easy way to use those stencils with embossing paste or molding paste to create rich, textured backgrounds. Pair this technique with SEI paper, embossing folders, dies and fabulous Hero Arts stamps to create a series of cards that will be perfect for those special people on your card list.
Call the store at 250.769.1257 to register.
Dates: Wednesday November 20, 2013 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Saturday November 23, 2013 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
NOTE: Kits, with a brief technique tutorial, are available for $22.00. [For local pick-up.] If you wish your kit to be mailed, please contact the store for information regarding mailing costs.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch tape [IMHO, this is a must!]
- a roll of paper towel, or a couple rags
- baby wipes
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- McGill Paper Blossoms molding mat
- McGill Paper Blossoms tool kit
- Ranger SnoCap paint Dabber or Tim Holtz Picket Fence Distress paint
- Sm. palette knife or offset spatula