Sunday, January 19, 2014
Come and join us to make cards that are perfect for Valentine's Day and anniversaries! [Pick your sentiments to tailor them to the occasion of your choice, or leave them blank for when you need them.]
We are using beautiful papers by Authentique, tons of dies, a little bling, and numerous techniques that you will use time and time again.
Call the store at 250.769.1257 to register.
Dates: Wednesday January 29, 2014 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday February 1, 2014 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday February 4, 2014 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
NOTE: Kits are available for $25.00. [For local pick-up.] If you wish your kit to be mailed, please contact the store for information regarding mailing costs.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots
- glue pen, or glue with a fine tip applicator
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch tape [IMHO, this is a must!]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- McGill Paper Blossoms molding mat
- McGill Paper Blossoms tool kit
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pumice Stone & Spun Sugar
- Non-stick craft mat and ink blending tool w/ 2 inking foams
Thursday, January 2, 2014
What is Stack A Stash?
Once a month we will be offering Stack A Stash, each month hosted by a different instructor. In these classes we will be making easy cards that can be adapted to any paper or sentiments.
These classes will be shorter, so that busy people will have a better chance of fitting them into their schedules. The class will always be the last Sunday of each month, so you can know well ahead of time when the classes will be offered. We will always do one Christmas card, and one all occasion card, but will do TWO of each design for a total of 4 cards per class. Start your stash of cards now!
Come to one class, or attend as many as you want. All skill levels welcome.
Date: Sunday January 26, 2014
Times: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
KITS AVAILABLE $18.00
Supply List to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including glue dots, pop dots
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Worn Lipstick, Aged Mahogany
- Non Stick Craft Mat
- Ink Blending Tool with foam
- Stickles: Star Dust (if you have)
- Glossy Accents (if you have)