Love Struck, with Maresa
Come and join us to make cards that are perfect for Valentine's Day and anniversaries! [Pick your sentiments to tailor them to the occasion of your choice, or leave them blank for when you need them.]
We are using beautiful papers by Authentique, tons of dies, a little bling, and numerous techniques that you will use time and time again.
Call the store at 250.769.1257 to register.
Dates: Wednesday January 29, 2014 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Saturday February 1, 2014 10:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Tuesday February 4, 2014 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
NOTE: Kits are available for $25.00. [For local pick-up.] If you wish your kit to be mailed, please contact the store for information regarding mailing costs.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots
- glue pen, or glue with a fine tip applicator
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch tape [IMHO, this is a must!]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them.]
- McGill Paper Blossoms molding mat
- McGill Paper Blossoms tool kit
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks Pumice Stone & Spun Sugar
- Non-stick craft mat and ink blending tool w/ 2 inking foams