These four cards have a special vintage feel about them. Providing more than a valentine theme, they would be perfect for weddings or anniversaries.
In this class you will be creating a background paper, rolled roses, playing with mists and a touch of colouring.
Simple but stunning!
Dates & Times:
Sunday, February 2, 2014
11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Thursday, February 6, 2014
6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Supply List to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including pop dots, glue dots
- Tweezers, detail scissors
- Scotch tape
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool, extra foams
- Tim Holtz ink pads; Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
- White pencil crayon; ie Prisma
- Distressing tool (if you have)
- Glossy Accents (if you have)
- Mini Mister for water or small spray bottle (if you have)