Some times our card stash needs a little boost of all occasion manly cards. These fit the profile perfectly! Come and create four stunning cards featuring My Favourite Things dies and Stampendous aged embossing powders. Learn how to create a faux wood veneer look with your die cuts and how to use stencils with your basic embossing techniques.
Date: Thursday, April 17, 2014
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Basic kit including pop dots, clear drying glue, a glue pen and 3 mm double sided tape
- Blending Tool and clean foams
- Craft mat (if you have one)
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink pad in Antique Linen (but any med brown will do)
- Versamark ink pad (if you have one)