Coming up with masculine card ideas can sometimes be a challenge when there are so many pretty feminine papers, dies and stamps in the store.
With Father’s Day just around the corner, I wanted to create some ”man” cards you will be happy to have on hand. You choose the sentiments you want.
These four masculine cards include some stamping, heat embossing, shrink art, eyelets, as well as different ways to fold the cards.
My favorite is the gear box card. It will fold flat and fit in an A2 size envelope for easy mailing!
You won’t want to miss this class!
Call the store to register 250-769-1257
Thursday, June 5, 2014
6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
Sunday, June 8, 2014
11:00 am to 2:20 pm
Supplies to bring to class;
- Basic tool kit including pop dots, glue dots
- Bone folder
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool & extra foams
- Tim Holtz distress inks; Gathered Twigs, Weathered Wood
- Distress tool for distressing paper edges
- White pencil crayon such as Prisma Colour and a sharpener
- Gel Pen; Clear Star
- Metallic Rub-Ons (If you have; I used Color Kit #1 and I will have a few sets available for student use)