On the last Sunday of the month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash and it is hosted by a different instructor each month.
In this class you will make two all occasion cards and two Christmas cards. This class is an awesome way to start a stash of cards, ready to have on hand when an occasion arises.
This month’s class will feature a nautical theme card using the very popular Die-namics dies as well as a Christmas card stamped, embossed and coloured with Tim Holtz Distress Markers. You can choose the sentiments that will best suit your needs.
All skill levels welcome!
Call the store to register 250-769-1257
Sunday, July 27, 2014
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Supplies to bring to class;
- Basic tool kit including pop dots
- Tweezers, scissors, scotch tape
- water brush or small paint brush
- Glossy Accents
- Clear Star Gel Pen (if you have)
- Non stick craft mat
- Tim Holtz distress ink pads; Weathered Wood, Vintage Photo, Antique Linen, Fired Brick (if you have)
- Ink blending tool with extra foams
- Tim Holtz distress MARKERS; Antique Linen, Fired Brick