These delightful mini albums make the perfect place to keep precious memories.
You have your choice of Baby Girl, Baby Boy or Colourful Kids minis. Each mini has four double sided pages with tags, pockets and pullouts. There is even a mini album within the mini album; tons of room for pictures and journaling.
What a keepsake to give to new parents, grandparents or make for your self.
Please specify which album you want to make when you register.
Saturday, September 20, 2014
10:00 am to 2:30 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including regular and thin pop dots
- Sook wang tape in sizes 12mm, 7mm and 3mm
- Liquid adhesive such as Tombow Mono or a tape runner – your choice
- Non stick craft mat for inking on
- Ink blending tool with a clean foam
- Scissors, tweezers, glossy accents
- Tim Holtz distress ink; for baby girl album you need Tattered Rose and for baby boy album you need Iced Spruce (the Colourful Kids album was not inked)
- Lunch/snack/drink if you wish; we will take a short break