Sweet Treats Cards, with Denica
We will be making three Sweet Treats cards using stamps and dies from Just Rite and Spellbinders. These will be great as birthday or any occasion cards. You won't want to miss making these sweet little cupcakes and ice cream cones! Space is limited and this class will sell out quickly!
Saturday, Oct. 4th, 2014
12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including: tweezers, Thin 3D foam squares (white), Scotch tape, Detail scissors and 1/2" corner rounder, paper towel or baby wipes
- Non stick craft mat
- Dry and wet adhesive
- Ink blending tool and foam
- Tim Holtz Distress ink: Spun Sugar and Faded Jeans
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers in the following colours: Mowed Lawn, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey. If you don't have the markers but have the ink pads, they will work as well.
- Tim Holtz Fine detail wet brush (or small paint brush and Mini Mister full of water)