A Tim Holtz Inspired Christmas, with Maresa
UPDATE: ONE FINAL DATE ADDED.
LIMITED QUANTITIES OF READY-TO-ASSEMBLE KITS
ARE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE UNTIL DECEMBER 10th.
STORE PICK-UP ONLY [DECEMBER 14TH]
The softer side of Tim! We will be making custom backgrounds using using Tim Holtz products by Ranger, Sizzix and Stampers Anonymous. Learn a few more ways to use your embossing folders, how to stencil, blend backgrounds and add some sparkle and shine to your cards.
If you are interested in learning some new techniques, plus a ton of tips and tricks to make your supplies more versatile, this is the class for you.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Friday November 21, 2014 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. 4 KITS LEFT
Saturday December 6, 2014 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots [both 1/16" and ⅛" thick recommended]
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen of your choice
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch tape [in my opinion, this is a must!]
- Mini Mister, with water [optional]
- baby wipes
- Paper towel, or a clean rag
- non-stick craft mat & ink blending tool[s] with FOAMS [6 is recommended]
NOTE: We will be getting very inky. If you wish to save your manicure, please feel free to bring latex gloves in your tool kit.
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
Tim Holtz Distress inks:
- McGill Paper shaping mat and tools
- Crystal, Stardust or another "clear" Stickles
- White opaque pen, such as Signo Uniball or Sharpie Extra Fine Point
- Versamark stamp pad