This is the first Stack a Stash of 2015!
On the last Sunday of the month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash and it is hosted by a different instructor each month. It is such a great way to start your stash of cards, ready to have on hand when an occasion arises.
In the Stack A Stash classes, you make two all occasion cards and two Christmas cards.
This month you will be creating two Valentine’s cards and two Christmas cards using a variety of dies.
Sunday, January 25, 2015
10:00 am to 12:00 pm
1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including pop dots (various thicknesses)
- Tweezers, bone folder, scissors
- Non stick craft mat
- Glossy accents (if you have)
- Glue pen – chisel or fine tip (if you have)
- Xmas Red Stickles (if you have)