Valentines for Friends & Family, with Maresa
Remember in Elementary school, how much fun it was on Valentine's Day to open up your "mailbox" and look through all the cards that your friends left for you? As adults we tend to only focus on our significant others on Feburary 14th, and as such it is often hard to find less "smoochy-lovey-feel-y" cards to give to friends and family. This class features four cards that are more friendship oriented, leaving you the option to add a more personal message on the inside.
This class showcases using products in multiple ways, to achieve different looks, thus getting more bang for your buck. There will also be more great tips & tricks - such as creating that perfect shade of cardstock, and creating custom embellishments.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Dates: Saturday January 31, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Thursday February 5, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m
Kits: $25.00 [Available January 31st.]
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots [both 1/16" and ⅛" thick recommended]
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen of your choice
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch tape [in my opinion, this is a must!]
- scissors, craft knife or paper trimmer
- baby wipes
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat & ink blending tool[s] with FOAMS [2 is recommended]
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pumice Stone
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Spun Sugar