These adorable girl stamps are perfect for colouring.
In this class, you will learn how to use your Tim Holtz ink pads for water colouring on stamping paper. Smooth and easy colouring with no pilling of the paper, no matter how wet it gets.
This is a great, quick technique to use on any stamps that require colouring.
Saturday, March 28, 2015
12:30pm to 3:30 pm
Sunday, April 12, 2015
12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including pop dots
- Detail scissors
- Glossy Accents
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool with 2 or 3 clean foams
- Water brush or a fine detail paint brush (please drain the water out of your water brush; we will use it dry)
- Paper towels
- Small container for water
- Clear star gel pen (if you have)
- McGill flower shaping mat and tool kit (if you have)
- Tim Holtz distress inks: Tattered Rose, Victorian Velvet, Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans
THIS IS A
LOT OF COLOURS AND I DON’T EXPECT YOU TO HAVE THEM ALL, SO
BRING THE INKS YOU OWN AND I WILL HAVE ALL THE COLOURS AVAILABLE FOR CLASS USE.