Make Six Cards, with Bonnie
When I saw the bird prints on the new BoBunny Garden Journal paper line, it was love at first sight!
These six cards started out as a window display for the store and after a few requests to teach them as a class, here they are.
You will create six gorgeous cards in this class. A bit of fussy cutting, paper shaping, flower making and a lot of fun awaits you. The sentiments can be changed up to suit your needs.
Call the store to register; 250-769-1257
DATES AND TIMES;
Sunday, May 17, 2015 [ONLY 4 SEATS LEFT]
10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Supplies to bring to class:
- Basic tool kit including; pop dots (thin and regular), adhesive of your choice, scissors, tweezers
- Non stick craft mat
- Ink blending tool and clean foam
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Frayed Burlap, Stormy Sky
- Craft knife with a new/sharp blade
- Cutting mat
- McGill flower shaping mat and tools (if you have)