Planes, Trains & Automobiles, with Maresa
Daguerreotype was the first publicly announced photographic process. It involved silvered plates and iodine-sensitized silvered plate and mercury vapour. These cards remind me of those long-ago photos, and this process isn't nearly so complicated. :)
We will be making four cards that can be customized to suit any occasion. Just switch up the stamps and you will have a masculine card that will suit celebrations ranging from Father's Day to birthdays. We will be learning several quick and easy techniques that will be a welcome addition to your crafting arsenal.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Sunday June 7, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. FULL
Friday June 12, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen of your choice
- Ranger Multi-Medium Matte [optional, but highly recommended]
- Scotch tape [in my opinion, this is a must!]
- paper towel
- baby wipes
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat & ink blending tool[s] with a foam and a felt
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo [or a brown of your choice]
- a small paint brush [¼" - ½"]