Friendship Blooms, with Maresa
**KITS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS CLASS**
This is a long class, so feel free to bring a snack and a beverage to tide you over.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Friday July 24, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- ruler, pencil & eraser
- pop dots, a variety of sizes
- Mono Multi glue or Be Creative Tape
- Fine tip glue pen of your choice OR
- Ranger Multi-Medium Matte [optional, but highly recommended]
- Scotch tape [in my opinion, this is a must!]
- paper towel
- baby wipes
- a small [less than ¼"] paint brush
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat & ink blending tool[s] with 4 foams + 1 felt
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks Hickory Smoke, Pumice Stone, Milled Lavender, Abandoned Coral, Mowed Lawn, Spiced Marmalade & Seedless Preserves
- a small paint brush [¼" - ½"]