I have mad-love for Graphic 45's new paper collection Rare Oddities; however, I'm not much for Halloween. Happily the beautiful, vibrant colours worked perfectly with these adorable new fairy dies that we just got in, and paired with some bling they look amazing.
All the cards can be customized with the stamps of your choice, affording flexibility when you are giving them out.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register. There is only one date being offered, and seats will fill up fast.
Date: Sunday September 6, 2015
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Cost/Kits: $25.00 [plus $3.50 shipping, if applicable]
NOTE: In response to inquires, you can arrange for a kit but a tutorial will NOT be provided.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- pop dots, a variety of sizes [or fun foam]
- Mono Multi glue or Be Creative Tape
- Fine tip glue pen of your choice OR
- Ranger Multi-Medium Matte [highly recommended]
- Scotch tape [this is a must!]
- baby wipes
- a small paint brush [We are using the non-brush end, and the smaller the better.]
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat & ink blending tool[s] with with 1 foam and 1 felt
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks Mowed Lawn
- Ranger Stickles Platinum
- Ranger Liquid Pearls Bisque
- Ranger Alcohol Inks Hazelnut, Pitch Black and Gold Mixative