Come to class and learn four different background techniques that will be a great addition to your crafting arsenal. We will be using awesome Tim Holtz dies, and will be tweaking them to add interest and dimension. This class is packed full of quick and easy tips and techniques that can be used time and again in cardmaking.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Date: Friday November 20, 2015 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Saturday November 21, 2015 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Kits: If there is enough interest, I will consider offering kits. Please leave your contact information at the store and I'll get back to you.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- glue dots
- pop dots [both 1/16" and ⅛" thick recommended]
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen or Ranger Multi-Medium Matte
- scissors & tweezers
- baby wipes & paper towels
- Scotch tape
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Gathered Twigs [or a brown of your choice]
- Craft mat & Ink blending tool w/ foam
- Stickles, any "clear" colour such as Diamond or Crystal
- Stickles, Cranberry or Christmas Red
- McGill Paper Shaping Tools & Piercing Mat