If you have any weddings or anniversaries this year, you will want to make this gorgeous gift explosion box!
The box comes with everything needed to decorate the inside, or leave it blank and add photos of the lovely couple for a personal touch.
We will be creating a lovely paper rose and using a ton of fun dies including the new MFT Tag builder 5 and the MFT Mini stitched scalloped squares!
Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016
Time: 10 am -1 pm
There are no kits available for this class
- Basic tool kit including tweezers and detail scissors
- non-stick craft mat
- wet adhesive (Tombo Mono Multi recommended)
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte with a fine tip applicator ( if you have it, we will be gluing lots of tiny pieces)
- Glossy Accents
- Antique Linen distress ink pad and blending tool with foam (mini pad is okay)
- Sookwang or Be Creative tape: 5 mm
- Thin foam dots: small and regular
- Wink of Stella pen: clear
- "clear" Stickles
Supplies recommended to bring:
- McGill flower shaping tool kit ( I will bring one to class, but if you have your own it would be a time saver)