April Stack a Stash, with Maresa
On the last Sunday of each month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash. Each month you will make two all occasion cards [theme to be determined by the instructor] and two Christmas cards. This is such a great way to start your stash of cards, and have them on-hand when an occasion arises.
This month you will be creating two Christmas cards, and two all occasion cards. This butterfly card can be adapted for pretty much any need, just by changing up the sentiment stamp.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register.
Date: Sunday April 24, 2016 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Sunday April 24, 2016 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit, including
- pop dots [a variety] OR 2mm fun foam
- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Fine tip glue pen or Ranger Multi-Medium Matte
- baby wipes
- a clear Wink of Stella pen [if you don't have this, or choose not to purchase, you can omit on the cards]
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers: Scattered Straw, Candied Apple, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick and Fired Brick
- Copic Markers: Y21, R37, RV32, R32, E07
- coloured pencils or markers, the brand of your choice, in equivalent colours, but bring something to use! NOTE: We will be using regular Neenah cardstock, not watercolour cardstock!
Recommended to bring: [These are items that IF you should have them, please bring them. I will have supplies to share with the class, but having your own is always a time-saver.]
- non-stick craft mat
- any "clear" Stickles [like Crystal or Stardust]