On the last Sunday of each month, we teach a card class called Stack A Stash. Each month you will make two all occasion cards [theme to be determined by the instructor] and two Christmas cards. This is such a great way to start your stash of cards, and have them on-hand when an occasion arises.
This month you will be creating two Christmas cards, and two all occasion cards.
Call the store at 250-769-1257 to register, or place your order for a kit.
Sunday January 29, 2017 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Kits: $24.00 [plus $4.00 shipping, if applicable] Kits are available January 29th, unless you arrange for an earlier pick-up/delivery date.
Supplies to bring:
- Basic tool kit (including a bone folder)- Mono Multi glue [or a clear-drying brand]
- Be Creative tape (any width)
- Thin foam squares (large and small)
- non-stick craft mat
- small water brush or paint brush and a container for water
- clear Stickles
If you have:
- Distress ink pads in: Festive Berries or Candied Apple, Crushed Olive, Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles