I am very excited to be offering this class using the wonderful paper line "Hanami Garden" from Kaiser Craft!
We will be making three cards with these gorgeous papers and using many different sentiments, making these perfect stash builder cards.
Date: Monday, July 3
Time: 6-8 pm
- Nonstick craft mat. ***(We do require you always use this for any class to protect our tables).Adhesives (dry, liquid, glue dots).Dimensional adhesive (foam squares or foam tape).Scotch tape.Scissors.Tweezers.Baby wipes.
- Bone Folder
- TH Distress ink: Black Soot and Candied Apple, with blending tool and foams
- Black and white foam squares
- Water based markers of your choice. ( I used TH Distress markers in Stormy Sky, Bundled Sage and Dusty Concord)
- Jelly Roll pen (Stardust)
- Wink of Stella pen (clear)
- Glossy Accents