Alcohol Inks & Paper Distress Cards Challenge, with Charmagne
February's card version of the layout challenge this month for you to try is all about alcohol inks, distressing paper and butterflies. Join Charmagne and hop on the butterfly bandwagonto make these wonderfully fun and colourful cards using Basic Grey's Marjolaine paper Line, butterflies galore, Tim Holtz dies and much, much more! There will be various sentiments to choose from to personalize these versatile cards to your own individual needs. See you there!
Date:Sunday, February 28, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m.- 5:00 p.m.
- Craft sheet (if you have one)
- Distress Inks in Walnut Stain and Faded Jean(if you have them)
- Alcohol inks in Stream and Lettuce (if you have them)
- Blending tool and clean sponges/clean felt pads
- Stickles and Liquid Pearls in Platinum(if you have them)
- Glossy Accents
- Distressing tool
- Double sided tape/glue dots