It's Challenge time again everyone!!! Thanks to everyone who decided to challenge themselves in January...it was so much fun! Here's the challenge for February...Distressing Basic Grey Marjolaine papers and playing with alcohol inks. Learn and experiment with embossed and inked timfoil (pun intended:) ) Create your own glossy background for your butterfly and don't forget your wipes...your fingers are going to be inky after this one!
Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Walnut Stain, Faded Jean, Shabby Shutters Distress Inks (if you have them)
- Distress Edging tool
- Blending tool, clean foams and felt squares for alcohol ink application
- Alcohol inks in Stream and Lettuce (if you have them)
- three photos in black&white, sepia or with appropriate colours for the layout
- adhesive, glue dots and pop dots
- glossy accents (if you have it)