So if you don't know me at all...I'm a vintage gal at heart. Anything and everything that is old, frayed, distressed and/or frilly...I love it! I grew up with Valentine's Day including a chocolate box full of chocolates and covered with ribbon and a huge plastic rose...*sigh*...those were the days. Here's your opportunity to decorate your own vintage style chocolate box using Pink Paislee papers, shapeabilities and crepe paper. Choose your papers and create a beautiful two piece keepsake that will one day be "vintage"for your family and loved ones. Only eight spots for this class so sign up quick!
Date: Sunday, February 13, 2011 (so you don't have to hide it for long!)
Time: 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
- white thick glue (Tombow white)
- Xacto knife and self healing mat
- Brilliance Ink in Pink (if you have it)
- Black Soot Distress ink (or any other black ink)
- paintbrush (1/2" or larger)
- Glossy Accents (if you have it)
- Glue dots and pop dots
- Blending tool
- craft mat (if you have it)