Graphic 45 is one of my favourite paper companies...they always manage to capture an era so perfectly. Take a trip back to Ragtime Jazz with these beautiful cards incorporating beautiful patterns, eye catching embellishments and your very own handmade flowers. Learn how to use all those dies and punches lying around your house gathering dust...you will never look at your punches the same again!
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 FULL
Time: 4:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
NEW DATE ADDED: Sunday, April 17, 2011
Time: 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Memento Tuxedo Black (if you have it)
- Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy
- Blending tool and clean foam
- Craft mat (if you have it)
- Liquid Pearls in Platinum or Bisque (if you have it)
- Glossy Accents
- Adhesive, fine detail scissors
- pencil or paintbrush for petal curling