I've been furiously making these beautiful handmade flowers for days now and decided to focus on these pretties for this months challenge layout. Create your own paper creations using Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die and various punches. You will never look at your punches the same again! Create and stamp your own vintage style envelope as a wonderful layout accent and play with the incredibly Jazzy "Curtain Call"paper line from Graphic 45. You know seats are limited so sign up now! Stay tuned for the card challenge that compliments this layout...they are almost ready!
Date: Sunday, March 20, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Basic Kit
- Double sided tape (3mm preferred)
- Crop-A-Dile (if you have it)
- Glossy Accents
- Mini Mister
- Liquid Pearls in Bisque or Platinum
- Tim Holtz Distress ink in Brushed Corduroy
- Adirondack Ink pad in Red Pepper
- Blending tool and clean sponges
- Paintbrush or curling tool for petal shaping
- Craft Mat if you have it